Hates everyone, feels alone, everything makes her angry, just feels - so very alone.
Check out the blog, provide some support.
You can read her story in the link on her side bar, thanks guys.
Don’t forget to reblog and spread this to others!
Only 15. Her about me gives her description. Please support.
Eating disorder, depression, self-harmer, all she wants is support, warning for some disturbing graphics.
But really, look how beautiful she is, and she thinks she’s fat. It’s not fair. And I bet she has a wonderful personality too.
1. Here - depressed, drug abuse, eating disorder.
2. Here - severe anxiety disorder, going to a psychiatric facility (not by choice), I think it’s appropriate just to tell her that things will be okay and that we’re looking out for her.
3. Here - eating disorder: anorexia.
4. Here - bullied, depressed, yet she’s a completely lovely person. It’s a shame she’s subject to this, please give her some reassurance.
So this person doesn’t have the anon capability on her ask, but she has been so much that she just doesn’t deserve. So I would just say something like “you don’t deserve all you’ve been through” or “you were right to do what you did you deserve to be safe” etc etc.
Please help her she’s very hurt.
I’ve been so busy I’m sorry guys! I can’t make excuses I’ve been irresponsible, but here it is:
1. Here - eating disorder, anorexia, doesn’t believe she’s beautiful
2. Here - anorexia, depression and believes she’s a failure
3. Here - bullied, low self-esteem
You all know what to do!